1 SLY 1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i work car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14 View Post
Bottom line... M3/M4 gets crushed by the Z/28... And for quite a bit less $$$ might I add. M3's are so overrated by their owners cause their crusty noses are in the air and they can't see past them. M3's are a dime a dozen here in Charlotte. I see no less then 5-6 of them every time I jump in my car. I bet seeing a Z/28 on the road will be a lot fewer and further between.
Complete BS!

I live in Charlotte and commute around the city daily. I hardly ever see other M3's... Talk about exaggeration to make a point. Sounds like you have the crusty nose.

The Camaro is plagued with design flaws. Oh well... Merica!
I live in an area that I seriously drive past about 5-6 on their way to drop off their kids at Charlotte country day middle school. In the afternoon while I run through the neighborhood they are picking their kids up. They are everywhere. At the hospital in the physician parking lot there are 3-4 every day. And a few M5's. You must live and drive around in east Charlotte.

And you just proved your smug ass with the 'Merica comment. That would be the crusty nose I mentioned above.
2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special - Mine
2014 Harley Davidson Breakout - Wifey
Appreciate 0