///M-Flight VP
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Frozen Red Edition E92 M3

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineE92M3
From what I know is that BMW doesn't have daily production on the M3's. They have certain dates when they start the production line and start producing them. He told me expect weeks 4-6 of 2013 to start production. Since the website told me Feb 1st its going into production, the dealer has some credibility. It is priority 1 so hopefully once it finishes production it will ship quickly. I guess end of Feb isn't out of the realm of possibility at this point. After all, it only takes a day to produce a car in mass production. Keeping my fingers crossed
I don't know who told you this and it's pretty false. I live in Regensburg and have been fortunate to visit the BMW Regensburg plant where our M3's are made. There's no set day when only M3's or 335' s or 135's or mZ4's etc. are made. You will see all the models on the assembly line and it's all based on when your order was submitted and when it was received by BMW.