05-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #2127
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Yea, $25k may be a but much considering that the car is probably worth like 2k lol, but who knows what kind of sentimental value that car has to the guy.

I'm such a nerd lol. I'm waiting for the 3D Pokemon game to come out. It's going to be awesome. They are going to have a software update later this month and it is going to be full of features (e.g., internet).

Yes, it's fantastic. The 3D effect takes a while to get used to, but once you have it down, it's awesome. However, if you don't want to use the 3D effect, you don't have to. The 3DS has something like 2x the screen resolution as the past systems so that is enough of a reason to buy it.
My Black is currently linked to my DS Lite...I can link it to the 3DS right?

I doubt a new pkmn game will come out soon... not until next year I'm assuming...

2x resolution ftw lol.
How are non 3DS games playing on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
ohhhh shitt sean is gonna get all wifed up!
Yeah no not that serious... I'm far far from marriage.

I want a traditional marriage... man works, wife stays at home and takes care of the children and listens to what the man says.
Traditional Persian (or Asian too..lol) marriage

Hannah is great at listening and doing what I ask (within reason)... but she's not one to want kids, marriage, or be controlled.
She that knows her and I don't have a long term (i.e. marriage) future together, but we are enjoying each others company and happy <3
21 and 23... too young to even consider marriage anyways lol
Appreciate 0