05-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #33
I M STIG
RawAutos.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
So you're saying you're on the fence about it? I don't really care about nav and the other stuff, maybe different rubber can solve the road noise (I can see how that would be annoying), Recaro seats sound like a necessity and I would only get the 6-speed. That would hopefully leave all of the other stuff it does right.

Sounds like I just should go drive one and see for myself, but was hoping to find a 6 around somewhere.
Haha, yeah, I'm totally torn. I looked at used Vs, C63 AMGs and RS4s when looking for my M3. I enjoy all of those cars, especially the AMG, but the M3 just does it for me. I think, personally, if you want a car that does your daily duties almost perfectly, the M3 is the car. Granted, the trunk is a bit shorter than the CTS, but most of the stuff in the M3 feels more comfortable and bigger. There are more places to put things in the front, too.

But ultimately, it's your buy with your money. As a former car salesman, I always tell people, if you're happy with it and you think it was money well spent, then it was a great deal.

2009 E90 M3| Jerez Black | Extended Silver Novillo with Brushed Aluminum | 6MT | EDC | Premium Package II | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | HD Radio | Heated front seats | Fold down rear seats | Moonroof | 19" wheels |
RawAutos.com
Appreciate 0