View Single Post
      12-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Big Mark
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP 6MT

Finally got my SG e90. Pics and first impressions:

First off, a big thanks and whoehearted recommendation to David Aviles for getting me a great deal on my E90. He was very professional and responsive to my numerous questions thruhout the whole process.

I went with the SG with Silver leather, as I've had black leather in my past two cars (IS250 and B7 S4) so I wanted a change. The silver definitely has a tinge of blue that comes out in the shade but looks great even with that.

I passed on ZCP becasue I really like the 220 wheels and this is a lease (for business purposes) so I didn't want to mess with selling the ZCP rims and buying the 220s, then doing it all in reverse three years later.

It drives liek a beast, but I know I've only scratched the surface of what it can do, having to limit it to 5.5k RPM. On my fist day of ownership, a 430 was egging me on to get on it on the highway but I restrained my urges to rev the hell out of it.

My biggest issue so far is with the smartphone integration. Not as seamless as I'd like it to be, and the bluetooth audio is nice, but without track info, it is pretty much worthless. Having to scroll through my hundreds of songs one by one is maddening, so I just avoid the BT audio connection.

Here are a few pics (not that you've never seen an SG e90) before the full Zaino treatment, which I'll do when the weather warms up a bit. I'm also included a pic showing the interior how it can look a little blueish or perfectly light gray.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0