View Single Post
      03-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #34
s14_kev
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E30 M3

UPDATE 3/11/13:

I paid EAS a visit over the weekend for some power/cosmetic mods! I picked up an Akra slip-on, Macht Schnell test pipes, and matte black side gills. All I have to say is WOW! The sound of the Akra is amazing, not to mention the added power from the test pipes.. And on the E90, the black gills are a must have, they look way cleaner than the chrome OEM gills against the black honeycomb. For installation and customer service, EAS really hooked it up. They did a very good job of aligning the Akra tips, checking the test pipe clamps for leaks, and doing clean and quick install of the side gills. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I drove all the way back to the bay area last night and there is literally NO DRONE with this setup at cruising speeds (passengers could sleep, I could hear my music, its all good!). Cold start is a little bit loud and bassy and drones, but I'm ok with it. Once the cycle is over, the idle is barely noticeably louder than stock. Once I put the windows down and step on it, I can immediately hear the difference in tone. Also, I can feel the extra power in every gear and across the entire RPM range. Now on to some pics (no video yet). Thanks again EAS!

Appreciate 0