10-06-2011, 06:31 PM   #77
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I think maybe the thread has run its course. When it comes to soliciting opinions on the internet, one of the most important things to keep in mind is that people are going to differ from you in how they approach a situation involving conflict, how they navigate their way though life's challenges, and indeed just how much value they place on "rightness". And sometimes the differences will be vast.

You're spending a lot of words, and probably time too if I had to guess, defending your position. You're an empassioned business owner who is ethical and probably a really decent fellow. I get it. Heck, I'd happily buy you a beer if we were in a bar right now.

But I feel like things are headed toward even more ugly, more personal name-calling and maybe even posts getting deleted, etc. You've made your decision, you are happy with it, and most importantly, your dignity is still in tact. Let's just sale this one off into the sunset, and walk away smiling.

Can we all agree?
You are right on target.

A lot was an overstatement; "some" is more reasonable. Username11 started the personal attacks which is his MO on here. I don't mind taking on Internet tough guys, I think it's funny.

Beers on me!
Appreciate 0