03-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #32
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
I guess. An M4 is a slower track car
Seeing as how that car's turbocharged, good luck with taking it to the track as-is (unless BMW has seriously addressed soak; I don't know, they may have). Plus, this car will not only be slightly faster. I'd imagine it will turn out some absolutely stellar numbers in a relatively composed fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
I wonder what people would say if GM ripped the interior out completely like Ferrari does for their 'track' models
In this car, that would be an upgrade. They should offer that as a paid option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate View Post
I saw this news a couple minutes ago and thought, the Americans aren't playing around anymore.
They haven't been for a while. The Vette (for a while), the BOSS variants and the Al block Shelby, the ZL1, 1LE... Hell even the lowly 5.0 has had an impressive showing, for low $30s. The Challenger 392 is an excellent car for its purpose as well. The Americans haven't been playing around for a couple of years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Wingman- View Post
its a shame that gm didnt seem to bother with fixing the god awful blindspot this car has.
There was probably very little they could do with that. Maybe the next gen Camaro will be less "function follows form". That would also allow them to take a chunk out of that awful weight figure.

GM could price this car up with the ZL-1 IMO if they wanted to. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case but hopefully they price it right around the BOSS LS, which I believe is just at the $50k mark.
Appreciate 0