Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 M

Garage List
2013 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshin02 View Post
I will be taking delivery of my new Melborn red on black, DC-T E92 M3 this month. But before hand, I have ordered some goodies from www.DIEautoart.com for a very competitive/great price. They are new but yet, very great people to deal with. Here are some pics of the set with the EDC unit, Thanks

-Oshin P.
Looks nice! You have excellent taste by picking MR!

Slightly off-topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish View Post
I love my Variant 3. But just curious, why did you order EDC only to lose that function from going with the Variant 3?

Some of us originally ordered the Tech pkg b/c we wanted Comfort Access (can't get it w/o Tech pkg) & nav. You can order Comfort Access individually in the 1-series...Go figure! Prior to getting the M3, I could care less about EDC however now that I've put a couple thousand miles on the M3 I can honestly say I love EDC! I didn't think it would make that much of a difference going from one mode to another but you really notice differences the more you drive it:

Comfort - When on a date since the ladies don't like a rough ride!

Normal - That's what I leave it on when just cruising around.

Sport - When I'm on certain roads I know are super smooth (read: new portions of highways).

Ideally, I'd like to get on the track to try out all 3 different modes but still looking for a decent price on oem 18" wheels/tires locally. I was thinking about getting either CROSS Competition or kW v3 coilovers (w/the bypass) but now I rather just wait for Bilstein to come out w/their Damptronic coilovers so it compliments the factory EDC.

'17 95B GTS
Appreciate 0