View Single Post
      05-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #21
M3-DCT
Private
Rep
Drives: Toyota Corolla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Metak View Post
No problem here. I was merely pointing out that the 'confidential' invoice price was the same as KBB and Edmunds. I can see why you are so defensive, 'cause you made a stupid "$crew edmunds" statement that was incorrect, because YOU don't have time to read others posts. You just enough time to pop in, barf your 2cents and then go on the offensive with someone who wasn't even attacking you. Everyones time here is just as valueable as yours!
Well .. when you start with "$crew whatever you like .. " .. it did sound like you had a problem .. hence my being defensive .. (not because of an incorrect statement) . Well IMHO .. when it comes to BMW .. yes .. there have been quite a few times Edmunds has had the WRONG info. Bimmerfest never fails .. it comes straight from the horse's mouth. So yes .. I say $crew edmunds when it comes to pricing out these cars .. what are you going to believe .. something that's true most of the time or ALL the time?

How is my statement "incorrect" .. when I said "$crew edmunds" .. it's my opinion .. I didn't say they were wrong .. I just implied I don't trust their numbers!

BTW .. just to split hairs ... Bimmerfest INVOICE: $56760 .. Edmunds: $56765 ..

.. Edmunds numbers are INCORRECT .. ..

Last edited by M3-DCT; 05-04-2009 at 06:08 PM..
Appreciate 0