View Single Post
      03-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #11
jakc
United_States
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
$5K would cover taxes and inception fees on a M3 lease so $10K would be more than sufficient. Like I said, the dealer wants your business so they'll try their hardest to get you approved for the lease. Only one way to find out is by going to the dealer and getting a deal submitted. Are you in the market for the M3 now? PM me and I'll give you info for Danny at Circle BMW.
Yeah I plan on ordering and doing euro delivery sometime this month... I can't PM yet but I'll definitely shoot you one when I can, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadealus View Post
most places if they want income proof they will want to see a current pay stub or they may take last years W2 since its so close.

if your leasing I would go for the least amount down. In which I just ordered mine and my sign and drive is like 1780$ MSRP was 76k
A problem with that is I run my own business consulting for other companies so I get multiple smaller checks per month and my income shows as 1099 MISC non-employee compensation and not a W2. But I think I have enough proof to work something out with the dealer. I'll just have to go and see.
Appreciate 0