Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT

Garage List
2011 135i  [10.00]
2005 SRT-4  [7.00]
Forgot to clear up, in the pics of my GTX 285s, I have the Fatality sound card still installed, this is swapped with the Auzentech HT HD witch is twice as long.... >.< and it hits my cooling pipes.

Thanks for the comments. I got the 2 GTX 285s when they were to top dawgs, they didnt have the new ones yet. I built this over a year ago!

I used the Raptors becasue like you said, the SSDs werent that much of a gain over the two, and I dont raid them. I was thinking of getting a SSD 300g for the OS, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

The GTX 285s make use of DX 11 and tessellation from the new drivers. There isnt a game out on the market that I cant run at Max resolution and Ultra High settings and still have crisp clear performance. But, i do WANT the new cards, I wait for the new ones to come out. And ill always go for SLI, why, because I can, and it helps it run just that more faster. I just wish my new Auzentech card wasnt so massive so I could get in Tri SLI. Thats the shit right there, bragging rights like a mofo.

1200 watts, yeah, thats upgrade proof. And my Italian home circuit breakers hate it lol. Power pops off every few weeks or so when I have all the electronics in my house going.

I just recently did a fresh reformat and install of Win 7, so im clean, no sluggs. Whats the big hoorah to Pro or Ultimate over HP, as HP works wonders for myself. I dont mess with the OS too much.
Appreciate 0