View Single Post
      03-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #10
MONSTER11
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 Mustang 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwa786 View Post
nice pick up! i love how mustang drivers try racing me in my 328 lol, if I had a 335, then I would probably consider racing back haha
Yeah I need to get my wife to race me with my... I mean her e92 335i (mods are JB+, VMR V701's, H&R sport springs and matte black grills.), just to see how it hangs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
Great muscle car! Although it has xDrive 4x4 stance lol
Don't worry a nice drop is coming soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedE90 View Post
Enjoy those 400 ponies!
I've been enjoying them for the last week. The higher gas prices, premium gas and 18 mpg does suck a little...but it's worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteypab2133 View Post
nice purchase!!! I hear the new stangs have interior that rival the best for $30,000....
Yeah I think the interior looks great, the only thing I would change is the steering wheel... This is the only mustang I have ever been interested in...except for the '03-'04 Cobra but the interior on those sucked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawjaDawg View Post
Awesome car, my friend just bought one. Suppose to perform +/- close to the new M3..but for alot cheaper. I've had 3 Mustangs in the past so I'm a bit biased.
Yeah I got an awesome deal... It's a GT Premium with Brembo brakes, 19" wheels, leather and basically everything you can get except for navigation. It has 5k miles and I picked it up for $25k with the sticker price for it new was $36k. I saved about $35k-$40k over the M3...but I would still love to have a M3, just not willing to fork over that much money right now. I'm only 24 so I have plenty of time.

Last edited by MONSTER11; 03-02-2011 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0