06-08-2008, 05:36 PM   #23
Calgary Agent
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 550i

Garage List
2011 F10 550i  [0.00]
For someone who has such great natural skill, Hamilton often makes me wonder if his brain goes into neutral sometimes. Another example of how not to drive a race (and finish in the points). *I actually enjoy watching Lewis drive, and suspect at the end of the season he'll be one of the top 3 drivers*. The commentators can say what they will about his team not reminding him about the pit lane exit light, but it was clearly a result of lack of attention. Big FAIL to Lewis Hamilton.

As for Kimi, what goes around comes around. He may have been experiencing what Sutil felt 2 weeks ago in Monaco when he was rear-ended by Kimi. Maybe that's why he didn't take a poke at Lewis as he walked by him and pointed at the Light *which was clearly red*.

While it was a great victory for BMW-Sauber, realistically only one of the BMW drivers would have been podium material if Hamilton hadn't eliminated himself & Kimi. Tough luck for them ..... nice turn of events for Kubica . Wonder how Heidfeld feels being the 2nd driver on the team now .... ?