Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Melbourne Red M3 Coupe

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.51]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
haha thanks bro, wish i couldve talked with more people but everyone seemed busy talking with others, ahah maybe next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_guy View Post
i agree... i was there by myself and tried to talk to people, but it seemed like everyone was in groups. nobody was exactly mean or snobby when I introduced myself, but I just didn't feel like I was part of any "group"

Hi guys,

I kinda felt like the outsider the first I went too. Come back and it will be a lot easier to talk with folks. What I've found is that the 'regulars' do remember seeing you and your car, which makes it easier to strike up a conversation with them next time. I can guarantee you, I and others enjoy meeting and talking with other members about cars, life and whatever. There are some real car nuts here and they can really deep dive on the nuts and bolts of a moded car.

I know that I talked with some new folks yesterday, and some 'regulars'. I wanted to talk to the guy with the blue M coupe...always wanted one of those but the wife thinks they are funky looking...to each their own I guess...but I didn't connect with him. Hopefully he'll come back, and so will you.

Chief
Appreciate 0