SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_M.3 View Post
Nice to hear another ///M owner in or around York. I am from york and experienced the same traffic tonight coming home from work. Luckily did not have the same interaction with the bikers. Sorry to hear and glad you, your car and the bikers (lucky for them) are ok. Btw I drive 2011 E92 silverstone.. I never see any other M's around.
I've seen you around never in the M though. Thursday afternoon I saw you on Carlise road and have seen your car at Chilis before. Not too many E9xs around

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
WOW! Sorry to hear this and damn glad your aviation skills have taught you to drive with complete awareness of everything around you or the outcome would have been different.

Glad to hear you and that fine M3 of yours are safe!

Cheers,

Chris

Really paid off in this situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Monster View Post
Should have hit them... From your story seems like it would have been there fault and with all the alcohol in there system the police would have easily deemed it to be there fault...
True, but it also could have sent them home in a body bag and possibly total my car. Its beyond me how they even make it out of the city, they bring in the whole force for these nights. You would think they would have some type of checkpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
I find the "kicking their ass" comments entertaining. In Texas there is a reasonably good chance that the guy you're approaching has a gun........
This is what I thought last night, at minimum a knife and I'd be the on in the middle of the road.

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0