View Single Post
      10-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #61
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

Lots of knowledgable people on this on this board regarding the boss!

Mine was listed at 5k over msrp like every other dealer in so cal and with the limited selection I was stoked to get it at 500 below msrp and then I got 3500 over Kbb for my trade in. That was total skills on my part -_-

They stopped production of the 12's in aug so there won't be any surplus of the car and a dealer just sold a laguna seca model 20k over sticker!!!

I was going to order mine in the 13 my but the production won't start until February of 2013 and then another few month before you get your order. By then I might have a new car anyways, jk, kind of -_-

As for my tranny, it shifts fine. It looks like it's an issue that shows itself from the beginning, but either way I'll find out soon enough, as this car has already seen 50 canyon miles of it's 200mi. I have 2 track days coming up in nov also. It looks like the most cost effective option for ford would be to swap the gt500 tranny as it's already readily available.

The ride compared to my z4m is night and day. And more on par with the e90 m3 I had an extended test drive in. Dont forget the boss comes with adjustable shocks and my review of them is based off of setting 2/5. But even in this setting the car carves the canyon with confidence.... Can't wait to adjust it for the track

As for the sync and hids...they were trying to go for a theme when they deleted these, bad idea I think, however they are trying to refit sync into the 12 models that have already sold.

This car is seriously a lot of car for the money and well worth what they're asking for. Also, the car includes a day at miller motorsports with a world class instructor and a boss 302($1500)....this coming from a guy who bought 4 BMWs in the last 2yrs

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0