2010 BMW 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32 View Post
No.
No about what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savory View Post
Lol'd.

2JZ is a great motor, probably one of the best in the 3.0L range. N54 has definitely proven its worth, but for Toyota to make such a reliable sequential twin turbo setup, attached to a strong bottom end, and sell to the consumer 20 years ago impresses me the most. N54 might never reach the status the 2JZ has gained over the years, but with the single turbo N54s being built, we shall see!
I never said it wasn't great but what are we comparing here? If we look at reliability and sheer power then 2JZ. If we are talking about mileage, weight (im taking a stab here), and overall technology than N54...

I have never seen a supra on a circuit... They are all dyno queens and straight line. Just not my cup of tea... maybe if someone puts a 2JZ in an e90 I might change my mind hahaha.

And I would have an S85 over a 2JZ any day of the week... That V10 and 2k redline though...

HG Motorsports | Motiv Motorsport | Sparta Evolution | BBS Motorsports | Sabelt | JRZ |
NASA ST1 SoCal --- 554whp/487wtrq --- 3200lbs <<YouTube Channel w/ Race Videos>>
Appreciate 0