View Single Post
      08-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #11
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
So Cali Speedway raised their prices for the CCC venue? Greedy folks. It's not like anyone else is using that area.

Looking forward to Spring Mountain too.
Thanks, HACK.

No, they didn't. In fact in the past they've almost always provided the lot for us to use free of charge. I was saying to use the facilities outside of a track event for CCC would be cost prohibitive, because the cost to rent that lot is already included in the cost to rent the track.

After studying recent trends, I noticed that days when we hold a CCC with a track event, we usually lose anywhere from 3-5 instructors and 5-8 A & B students (due to them working the CCC), so I've decided not to do CCCs in conjunction with an ACS track school. The "trend" at other tracks is otherwise, we don't usually lose students/instructors to CCC coaches, or at least, have been able to make due at other tracks.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 0