View Single Post
      04-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

(SOLD) 19 inch e92 M3 rims/tires for sale (SOLD)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
hey guys I'm taking my 19s of this weekend and they will be sitting in the garage so I figured I could put them up for sale. The tires and rims are still in brand new condition but since they are considered used now I will take off 10% of there cost. The following are the prices that I received from my dealer and from tirerack.

Front Rims $725 each
Rear Rims $745 each
Front tires $335 each
Rear tires $373 each

Now I know dealer cost on these rims are approx $650 but from what my dealer tells me that BMW has 21-26 sets on back order already and they are looking at earliest arrivale in 3 to 6 months. This was the wholesale department that I was talking with not sales so they could care less.

Keep in mind that I am selling them at -10% off so here are the full figures for options (buyer to pay shipping costs ranging between $150 to $250 in the states or more then welcome to pick up locally in the bay area:

set of 4 rims Staggered without tires : $2646+ shipping
set of 4 rims Staggered + tires: $3920 + shipping
set of 4 tires (only if the rims are already sold) : $1378 + shipping

setting this up here before tossing them on ebay so to give you guys a chance first.

Honestly its not that I need to sell these I just dont have to much use for them but they arent something that I want to just give away.

and just to clarify some people might be thinking that the 19s were just a $1200 option, well they are right but when you taket aht option you trade in teh 18s that come stock so figure 1200 + the cost of 18s with tires..

PM me if your interested.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)

Last edited by Jinxter; 04-18-2008 at 11:13 AM..
Appreciate 0