JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurite90M View Post
JulieDriving,

Welcome to the Azurite Black M3 club!!! Glad I can be of assistance. It is a mesmerizing color and as you’ve indicated, very rare. You will not be disappointed with the Piano Black trim either. Goes so well with a black interior. What is else did you get? Are you doing ED & PCD? Please post pics of your AB when she finally arrives! Can’t wait to see it.
Thanks! I will definitely post pics. In fact, it's very likely I'll be meeting the new owner of TTBear's Azurite Black M3 (the new owner only lives about 1.5-2.0 hours from me), and if he agrees, I'm going to take several photos of our two cars and post them up. But car may not get here for a while. I am still leaving the option of European delivery open and the earliest I could do it is the end of May...

I'm struggling with the options list. My plan was to go simple & modestly equipped only, as I love spartan M's and want to keep the car a long time... But now I'm wondering about getting something like rust brown for the interior. If I was going to do that, the car would necessarily be more loaded and in that case, I'm thinking might as well tick off all the boxes then... I dunno. I'm so OCD about this. Luckily, a forum member with that interior leather color (and piano) has graciously offered to let me see his car. I will need to see in person before making up my mind, I don't do well with little square swatches. I'd keep the Azurite and Piano black for sure though.

We don't have PCD in Canada (and we don't have any discount on Euro Delivery either ), but man...... that is the way to go! It's terrific you were able to take advantage of both ED + PCD! Thanks again for your thread.