Azurite90M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 S54. E90 S65 sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Azurite90M,

I want to thank-you for all the great pics you took and shared with us, as well as for the detailed write-up of what you did with your car.

Thanks to you and TTBear, I finally settled on Azurite Black. The pictures of your interior sold me on the black leather + piano black trim too. I too struggled with Jet Black (and still do sometimes, to be honest), but my gut is telling me that I will not regret the choice of Azurite & Piano Black.

Congratulations on your stunning E90M3!!! I think we will be among the last, if not the last, to have E9x Azurite Black M3s....

P.S. I thought I was the only crazy one for trying to figure out how I could protect my piano black trim - but you had it wrapped - brilliant!
JulieDriving,

Welcome to the Azurite Black M3 club!!! Glad I can be of assistance. It is a mesmerizing color and as you’ve indicated, very rare. You will not be disappointed with the Piano Black trim either. Goes so well with a black interior. What is else did you get? Are you doing ED & PCD? Please post pics of your AB when she finally arrives! Can’t wait to see it.
Appreciate 0