View Single Post
      10-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #102
bunnn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: like a grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny176 View Post
Good job and good luck on the last 2 weeks of the program. Made the mistake 8-9 months ago not watching my diet and actually gained weight while doing insanity. Since then I really committed to a clean diet and have really made huge gains in both fitness and weight loss. Right now my workout routine consists of Insanity/ Asylum hybrids w/ a good amount of Bball mixed in and the occasional run. Gearing up for P90X 2 coming out later this fall. Just think about how much closer you can get to your goals if your diet was on par. I always go by 80 diet/20 workouts. But honestly for me right now it seems more like 90/10 lol If I'm gonna bust my butt this hard in my workouts I have to see crazy results.
To be honest, I ask my self this question every time. I bust my ass doing this shit, but I detour myself by eating horribly. The problem is, I love food, and I often find good food. I don't eat horribly in the sense that I eat fast food or put rubbish inside me. It's just that I find myself at good restaurants, and I do not try and eat only brown rice and chicken breast.