Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
I clearly explained the 80 percent. You see enough m3's. Why not take a video of a stock vs a benvo tuned car and do some rolls and races. Show the domination of 2 bus lengths with any tune (sarcasm) I run businesses for a living and if a tune made that much difference than you would quantify it because it would sell like crazy if you did
You're right about the 80% - i over read it.

I don't think 20whp equates to 2 bus lengths of 'domination'.

If you were in CA I'd let you drive my car and then put it back to stock and have you drive it again. The mid-range torque gain is remarkably apparent on cars with mods to HFC's or catless. This isn't a pepsi/coke challenge.

I don't care if you run businesses for a living. I use to do datacenter management for the second largest software company in the world under Microsoft - is that relevant?

The point is that you've said in your previous statements that a tune does nothing for a car, and this couldn't be further from the truth. I guess the owners of the 100+ M3's that I've tuned are crazy..

Glad you are enjoying the tune Vinnie.

Edit: Munit - you are in CA. You tell me when you want to meet and you can see for yourself. You'll have a different opinion afterward.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0