View Single Post
      09-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #163
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

enfield,

I guess you really LOVE your Z4M, huh? You say it gets worse mileage than your SUV (16-18mpg) and it loses ALL the time when compared to the Porsche Cayman S by the car mags. In addition, apparently you're SO satisfied with your Z4M that you're definitely getting rid of it and looking at either the Audi RS5 (yeah right ), a Porsche, or you'll get nothing an drive your SUV...all this when your lease on the Z4M is over of course; but for now, your stuck with your Z4M...I feel so sorry for you.

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showpost...13&postcount=5

Since your posting history proves that pretty much all you do on this Forum is either bash the 335i or argue about religion and the Iraq War; so, why don't you just go back to arguing about religion and leave this community, you dumbas$.

btw -- if your "SUV" you drive is the Infiniti FX45 (which really isn't an SUV...more of a Crossover)...you definitely don't get better mileage than your Z4M; I drove a loaded FX35 and got 15-16mpg city / 20mpg hwy, so i know the 8 cyl. FX45 gets worse mileage than that. I loved both my loaded and modded Infiniti '04 G35 Sedan and loaded '03 FX35 btw...great cars.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 09-03-2007 at 10:03 PM..
Appreciate 0