View Single Post
      05-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Norwood has gone completely downhill. a complete mess to say the least. It's too bad because Matt (Dinan tech) and Steve (assistant parts manager) are great guys.

I spent alot of money with them on Dinan products a while back on my 10 e90 and when I needed them to help assist me hey turned the wrong direction. I had the same issue with a simple oil change brake fluid flush and it ended up being there for almost a week!!'

More importantly they somehow broke a rod in my drivers seat and the leather up top fits all weird. They were supposed to get the replacement part from Germany to fix it and never even called me back. But more importantly never even ordered the part.

Norwell is fantastic and although the same ownership a completely different ball game. The whole crew love modifying and working on the m cars. They even installed my SC for me!! Excellent and I won't go anywhere else. If you are near the south shore or even in the NORWOOD area just go to Norwell. Ask for Tom Toppan. Great guy and a good friend to me that he has become.
Appreciate 0