View Single Post
      12-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #32
6spdg37s
Captain
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
I have a college friend and her first cousin is a staff member of that school and is still not accounted for. My thoughts and prayers are with her, her family and everyone else in Newtown, CT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post
Sad news, guys. With a sorrow heart, its unfortunate to say that she was one of the victims that was taken.
so sorry danny! I'm ligit sick over this whole incident...i cant even comprehend how someone could do this...

from what I am reading (but news and media is inaccurate sometimes and sways stuff to get viewers/readers) that this kid should not have had access to guns, the mother taught him how to shoot nonetheless .

this was the equivalent of leaving loaded guns around a toddler in the aspect that it was something bad waiting to happen.

Responsible adults, without mental problems should be allowed to have guns after background checks and psychological examinations. they should be secured in a safe at all times ... and if you have someone with mental problems that lives with you then you should really reconsider having weapons in your house...
Appreciate 0