United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwizard View Post
Merc comes with LSD as an Option with the Performance Package.

I have heard the c63 looks like it is trying too hard, and others say it looks just like a c300? Fact of the matter is IMO it looks much nice than the M3 sedan. The interiors aren't even comparable.
I don't believe that you said you've driven both and still give the nod to MB. Ms leather is nicer than the base 3 and nicer than the MB. It's soft and grippy without being lumpy or hard.

If you have really driven both you'd know that the M has a more comfortable ride with EDC than the MB. If you think you can live with the MB's ride now just wait till you see how much worse it will get with the LSD.

You are deluding yourself if you think that the C63 doesn't look like a C300. There are very few exterior cues to say "I'm a C63". Aside from the AMG badge and quad exhausts, anyone looking at it from the front or the side won't know the difference. Good if you want a sleeper, I did actually but it didn't set itself apart from the C300 enough to warrant my money. That includes interior and exterior.

Final nail in the coffin is MBs reliability, it's gotten better, but not $70k better.
Appreciate 0