12-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #14
gizmo335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 SBM E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.42]
I love how much people hate the boys. And I hate how we have so many fans outside of Texas.

And yeah, we're supposed to talk shit on here....

Even though I'm bias...I will admit when we suck. We do not suck this year I don't think. We've had more talent the last few years but we just didn't look ready to play every week like we do this year.

I spent the last few years taking up for Romo. I really feel like he has the talent to be an elite QB. But it doesn't matter how much talent you have if you can't get it done when it matters and you make last second stupid decisions. But man, when he's on...he's amazing. Our secondary can be really bad this year. But after that Jets game, I am starting to give up on him. We hadn't had a QB worth a damn since Aikman when he came along so I was happy to have someone who could make things happen.

But with the addition of Murry and Robinson, we're pretty scary right now. And as long as we have a healthy Ware on D, watch out. Along with Dez and Whitten....and our line has been blocking, our offense is much more affective lately.

As of now, we're def the best in the East. It really falls on Romo's shoulders the rest of the season.

But since we're talking shit.....I'm so glad the Redskins and Eagles suck this year..

I don't know if any of this matters, cause I can't see the Packers losing.