View Single Post
      03-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #59
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Update

Long and I have been discussing this in the background. And I just want everyone to know that we've settled our disagreement entirely.

We made a compromise and met somewhere in the middle - which is always the best way to do it. I do want to take an opporptunity say that Long went out of his way, even by taking a loss, to make this deal work, and that goes a long way with me. I really appreciate what he's been willing to do. We've put all our past disagreements aside, and I intend to have my KW Clubsports installed by Long and LTBMW next Saturday....

....which is coincidentally the date of a huge LTBMW meet. I'll be attending that meet, as a show of our reconciliation. Should be about 200-300 cars there.

For those who want to stop by and check it out, here's the link: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=632374&page=8

I will update everyone one final time after my install is complete. I'm glad that Long and I were able to resolve our problems and it looks like we're going to see the results of that very soon.

-esquire

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0