02-14-2014, 03:43 AM   #51
Pinz
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by osteome View Post
He spent "almost $4,000" on his set up which he equates to guaranteed quality. He could paid less for quality and not be a snob.
Where did I say "guaranteed quality"? If you are going to accuse me of saying something, please back it up. I don't like people pulling words from their ass and quoting me on it.

I never said I have quality wheels, in fact I said you can trash the wheels all you want, they're not BBS or Volk. But they're not the problem here. I wasn't defending the quality of the wheels, but that they are no the problem here. I was stressing the specific issue I am facing in hopes to steer this conversation to something useful. Yet, it seems no one cares to actually consider all the facts and help someone out. No, no one is obligated to help, but it would be nice if people would spend time helping each other instead of bashing each other - the world would be a better place.