View Single Post
      10-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #109
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Big thanks to all of you "track rats" for making this another successful event. I am really amazed at how this group has come together and turned what was just a couple of guys trying something new, into one of the best track events in the Houston area. Thanks for the continued support. As I say, there would be no Houston M Club without you guys. James, the work you do is all behind the scenes but I must say thank you in a public way. And let me give a BIG shout out to my "partner in crime" Richard. Your dedication to our events is evident by your willingness to fly in and participate. Thank both of you for what you do. Now that our official track season is done you guys have plenty of time to mod up and get ready for 2013. So be nice the rest of the year and Santa might bring you that BBK and track wheels .............Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0