View Single Post
      11-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #196
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
They should ban him for the season. The worst part is he's so delusional that he thinks he did nothing wrong. The fact he tries to insist he isn't a dirty player is hilarious. They need to send him a message that his crap isn't going to be tolerated. He knows people are watching him and instead of cleaning up his act he gets worse...
Yeah I hope the team sits him out for the season if the league isn't that harsh.

What he was thinking, I have no idea. I think his lack of production this season and especially in big games has frustrated him to the point where he's lost control. Sit him and get him some time away from the game and the spotlight. We've got a lot of guys out there actually trying to prove that we're not dirty, and then he goes and does that. A big fuck you to the rest of the guys. I don't mind mean. KVB does mean without going overboard, Suh can be mean as hell too, but he has no control over himself. It's gotten bad enough that it could run his career into the ground if he continues.

Now that Fairley is healthy and Suh isn't producing anyway, we might not miss him too much, especially his crucial penalties.

Is he as delusional as Stafford? That I don't know.
Appreciate 0