Major General
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i Msport w/LSD
Location: Astral Projecting: ∞ 23.516 -122 02.625 0242.101 ĕv'rē-hwâr'

Garage List
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle S65B40 View Post
Why so quick to call for suppression of 1st amendment rights?.....
I don't have the power to lock threads. Personally, I don't think threads should be locked. But I don't make the rules and 1st amendment doesn't apply here. You want your 1st amendment, go start your own forum. Members who are violating forum rules should be dealt with rather than shut down discussions, I mean that is what forums are for, DISCUSSIONS. As a former M3 owner and soon to be 1M owner(3weeks and waiting), I love both cars. I did get tired of the extremely rude insults, that 'some' not all, M3 owners were berating the 1M owners with. I started a thread to merely discuss the design elements of both the 1M and M3. To point out how similar some of the design elements were. Guess what? M3 owners no likey and THREAD LOCKED!

See here:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551008

Quote:
I like the 1M more and more and am not disputing that it is an M car.....
Huh? We should be doing the facepalm. Now, you're not disputing it is an M car? You are a typing contradiction. That is EXACTLY what you have been saying. Allow me to refresh your very short term memory!

Quote:
1M is a turbo and that alone sets it apart from "REAL" M cars.......
Quote:
...1M was sort of a trick poll answer, as it is not a true ///M car with its N54 IMO...
And yes, your motive is quite clear based on the last quote!