United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jun View Post
They aim for about 2 minutes. Pretty cool system! Great way to save space and lower expenses.

Apparently there are only 2 in the US. If you look at the wall it looked like about $10/hr. I'm sure the monthly rates are cheaper overall also. It's being used in a apt. building here in NYC, according to their website. Investors were able to take a 100 car garage and transform it into a 67 car garage with retail space on the ground level and residential properties on the upstairs, while only giving up 33 spaces. Pretty revolutionary if you ask me. Seems like their target market is high end condos in cities with limited space.. I could see this thing easily becoming popular.

From what I saw on the wall, the parking rates are actually pretty good! Much better than the $40 or so I paid for 2-3 hrs parking in Manhattan recently.
Appreciate 0