View Single Post
      09-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Prospeed
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Response from Prospeed

Hi, this is Michael from Prospeed, producers of RS683™ Xtreme Performance Brake Fluid.

For those of you that have ordered RS683 from HP Autowerks and are wondering when product will arrive.... There have been several delays in production which have been completely our of my control. I apologize for this as I am terribly sorry. For your patience on this I have authorized Harold @ HP Autowerks to double all orders. So if you ordered two bottles you will receive 4, etc. I think all you guys can do the math..... ;-)

HP Autowerks has been one of the most enthusiastic dealers and while I can certainly understand customer frustrations with the delay in receiving product, I'm personally asking you to cut him some slack as none of this has anything to do with HP Autowerks. Please don't cancel your orders. The double order upgrade is for HP Autowerks customers ONLY and once the first order has been process, things will go back to normal... So try to hang in there for what is the best and newest brake fluid around. Period.

Also take a look at our "Braking Away" blog. This blog, while a bit content light at the moment, will be ultimately be the best and most comprehensive blog on all things related to performance braking. You can find the blog and/or sign up for the RSS feeds at http://blog.rs683.com You can also follow us on twitter at "Prospeed _RS683" and become a Facebook fan under "Prospeed RS683"

Michael
Prospeed RS683™ Xtremem Performance Brake Fluid.
Brake Deeper. Harder. Longer!
Appreciate 0