United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 35d, ATS-V, GTR

Technic's PnP Harness with AudioControl LC2i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
If you're looking at this you already know what it is, why you need it, and what it's worth (dollars, time savings, plug and play integration).

This custom built harness is built by forum member Technic, and enables seamless PnP integration into the Enhanced Premium Sound (EPS, Individual Audio). With the harness and AudioControl LC2i in place you can use an external amplifier on your underseat subwoofers, and/or add subwoofers in the trunk like I did. This setup prevents the need to identify and tap into all of the wires via cutting or other tap methods that are intrusive to the vehicle wiring. Instead, you unplug the OEM EPS amp, plug this connection in-line and back into the EPS amp and you're ready to go.

Price: $OLD

Attached Images

2009 BMW E92 M3 | Jet Black / Fox Red, Extended - SOLD | Akrapovic Evolution - SOLD | MS Filter | StopTech ST60 / ST40, yellow | KW CS | 90mm stud conversion | 18x10F 18x10.5R HRE R43, Continental rubber | IND appearance package incl. key delete | JL Audio 10W6v3 (2) / HD700/1, Technic's harness

Last edited by BikeGeek; 12-26-2013 at 08:23 PM..
Appreciate 0