03-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
benha
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
When I lost faith in my local SA, I took the surmounting advice on this forum to contact David "M" Aviles. I've never dealt out-of-state on a car deal (I'm in Portland, OR), but I was so blown out of the water by his level of honesty, service, and knowledge. He knew the details to every question I had, had an allocation ready, and has evidently done ED so many times that he knows all the in's & out's to the process. He's always replied promptly to my questions and has been patient with me through the process. This is my first M3, my first ED, and even my first time ordering a new car with my own specs. I'm so excited, as I now have my production # and am waiting for a delivery date to be given this week. I have total confidence in him and never looked back to my local dealer. I anticipate becoming a life-long client of David's, as it's imperative you not only get a good deal, but can trust the person you're doing business with. My only worry at this point is whether the Swiss alpine passes and Stelvio Pass will be open the beginning of May to experience. If you're on the fence whether to contact David, do not hesitate to place your new baby in his hands.
Appreciate 0