armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan239 View Post
Ha, I was there too but I had to leave right after the track opened, as my rental was due for return at Munich airport at 6pm on Sunday. What a wasted morning with the fog; I have 11 laps left on my ticket but I am moving home Friday so I won't get to use them. I was suspecting it was going to be crazy for the first hour or so after things got moving, as it was I could barely get out of the parking lot to leave there were so many people waiting to get on track.
Nice laps, btw. The car sounds great! Where were you parked? I only recall seeing the white M3 with the Hamman stuff on it over by the ticket shed, and another white one behind the Ring-taxi stand.
I was at the cafe side of the parking lot, way to the end which was why I was able to get in so quickly because as soon as I heard the siren go off, even before the guy announced the track was open, I had already started the car and headed for the gate. My friends weren't so lucky, they had parked in the overflow parking across the street and they were literally stuck in there for over 2 hours. By that time I was done eating lunch and was at Adenau Forst as a spectator. There were many white M3s there, we brought 3 of them from my group alone.
Appreciate 0