mPlasticDesign
Major General
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i Msport w/LSD
Location: Astral Projecting: ∞ 23.516 -122 02.625 0242.101 ĕv'rē-hwâr'

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly_M3 View Post
I think the 1M is way to small on the inside, and feels cheap compared to an M3.....".
Actually the interior dimensions are practically identical....
and those that are saying the interior is not as 'luxurious' as the M3 or it feels 'cheap' in comparison, I don't really agree. Sure the M3 has Nappa leather which is nicer instead of Dakota but after 3 M cars with Nappa I can honestly say I prefer the more durable Dakota in the 1M, and of corse the orange stitching and alcantara accents definitely help the little car feel luxurious enough, IMO. Other than that, both have available SAT/NAV, heated power seats, BlueTooth, etc. The exterior is definately anything but 'plain Jane', the fenders alone IRL are gorgeous!

Having said that, i'm not suggesting the 1M is better just different and for someone looking for a change it is a legitimate option. If i was buying a car today and choosing between an M3 and a 1M i would pick the M3. But having owned an M3 for 3 years and looking for something new i can totally understand why someone would make the switch to the 1M.