Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Off topic but... I don't understand the desire to own weapons like that. However, many people don't understand the desire to own a performance car which is also impractical but not designed to kill..... I know that you have a military background and training so I think if anyone should own assault weapons its someone with your background. As long as you aren't psycho . I also acknowledge that if $hit goes apocalyptic I will be giving you a call.
Thanks..

A bunch of my military friends said the same thing about an apocalyptic event, that they would be calling me. That is ok with me.

You are right, some of these weapons, well all of them should be owned by someone responsible and honestly qualified to shoot. I only use FFL as its the law and when California does their DROS and find out the owner cannot own it they will ship it back to me and I am out that money, but at least I have piece of mind that it didn't go to someone that could not legally own one. They can tell me they can all they want but its not up to me. Its up to the state of California/BATF.

Some weapons are for my job and others are for recreation/target shooting. That side of the house is a hobby and I enjoy breaking down and working on firearms and going to the range and practicing. Just like some folks goto the racetrack every weekend to improve their timeslips. I like to goto the range and improve my accuracy.
Appreciate 0