Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
I have stock Comp package wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Big improvement over the PZero's that came with the car but by no means are they good for events like these.

DRs are the way to go but I like bringing a car in daily driver format that is very comfortable, full weight on pump gas with 300 treadwear tires going up against fully built/trailored cars.
What tire sizes?? I had the GTS wheels on before with 255/275 PS2s, but I hadn't bought my house yet and didn't have room to store them. Really regretting selling those now haha.

I know the 20's are heavy and will slow me down, but I'm just going for the fun of it. Hopefully I'll pick up some 19's even if they're stock wheels and get em on though.
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0