07-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #16
gemini330zhp
Major
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
The M3 must be a tool magnet cause I had an interesting encounter with a clown in a black on black 335i coupe, with Jersey tags, this morning. I left Rockville Pike and got on 495N towards College Park. As I come off the ramp, I noticed a Montgomery County cruiser in the fast lane, there was also a merc in front of me. I signaled and got in the fast lane, the merc also put on his signal to get in the fast lane-- as his lane was about to run out, so I got in the adjacent lane to give him enough room. As soon as I got in the adjacent lane, I noticed this 335i black on black bmw coupe race up beside me and then took off as if to challenge me to a race. Hwy racing, really?! He must have gunned his engine to about 100 mph before he saw the Montgomery County cop and then slowed down and got in the right lane to wait for me. He turned and looked at me as I got beside him. Gave him a dirty look and drove off. So, to the jersey shore racer, you're lucky you saw the cop or else.... You really give 335i owners a bad name. Just had to vent.
I have encountered this situation with many non M cars from 328s to 335s and the older e46 non M cars. Could be they are trying to justify why they could not get a M car.

Appreciate 0