United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

FS: Ceramic Black, Dual Wall, Gintani Sport Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,250.00

Item Interest
For sale is a fully loaded Ceramic Black, Dual Walled tip, Gintani Sport Exhaust for an E92/E93. Asking $1250

Contrary to popular belief, the Gintani comes in 2 sizes, one for an E90 and the other for an E92/93 M3. I purchased this exhaust from another forum member with the understanding that the exhaust was adjustable. It is adjustable at the x-pipe connection but I think that is for Stock or Diffuser length. The pipes stick out too far for my taste on an E90, and I refuse to purchase a diffuser just so it looks better. See attached pic to see if it is a big deal to you E90 owners.

The exhaust is in great condition and the dual walled tips look fantastic (vs. Stock). The sound is godly and you are really blown away how it transforms the sound of the M3. Very deep sound, and if you like the rumble from decelerating, this is the exhaust for you. I found myself accelerating from 3-5.5k, letting off, and doing it over and over again.

What's included:
The exhaust comes with everything in the picture below, which is everything you need to bolt up to your x-pipe. This assumes you are reusing the stock clamps to mate the exhaust to your X-pipe. I simply unbolted my stock exhaust and bolted this up without any additional parts required. Hopefully this answers any questions about what else you need to make this work

Local pickup only (Bay Area, CA) for now, but am willing to ship at buyers expense.

Attached Images

Last edited by EliteM3; 11-19-2013 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: Adding more information about whats included
Appreciate 0