Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt View Post
What's a KMA-367 for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan View Post
+1..what type of benefits
Benefits... i have gotten away so many tickets for the last 10 years... i had the KMA plate for about 10years and not once i had been pulled over... well i have been pulled over like 5 times in 10 years but always gotten away of the ticket with a warning.... for some reason they always ask me where you get your license plate frame.. MY RESPONSE... MY UNCLE, COUSIN IS A LAPD..... plus if i ever get one anyways... ill just give it to my uncle so he can talk to who ever gave me the ticket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Monster View Post
KMA is for LAPD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post

yea the link exactly sums it up.. UNCLE, COUSIN are in the sheriff and LAPD In Los Angeles County. ONLY LAPD OR SHERIFF ARE ABLE TO ACCESS THE KMA LICENSE PLATE HOLDER OTHER THAN THE FAKE ONCE OUT THERE... if you get caught with a fake one they will fine you more... LOL

You see it on license plate frames all over Los Angeles. What does KMA-367 mean anyway?
KMA-367 was the official Federal Communications Commission (FCC) call sign for Los Angeles
Police Department radio transmitters from 1948 through the 1980s. Those driving around
with these license plate holders are associated with the LAPD. Seen less frequently are license holders
displaying KMA-628, associated with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.