03-20-2011, 07:57 AM   #575
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
I missed the beginning of the Rua/Jones match. How sluggish was Shogun at the start? By the time I got to sit back down in the 1st, he was already slow. I assume from the knee to the body + roundhouse to the face he took as he was getting back up along the cage since he was hurt by it. He looked softer than usual, though.
Shogun copped a lot of damage early on and Jones didn't hesitate with his attacck. He really damaged Shogun when he got him on the ground and Shogun never looked the same afterwards. I need to watch the fight again but it looked like Jones was tired at the end of the first round and he could have finished Shogun but he didn't. I'm surprised Shogun lasted as long as he did, he showed plenty of heart but never looked like he had a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serge_chez View Post
Rashad said tonight in a interview he is done with Greg Jacksons camp and sounded angry with them. I wonder what the drama is with that. I know something was up these last couple weeks. hmmmm.
That's interesting. Dana mentioned in an interview that the camps were the ones putting the idea in the fighters heads that they shouldn't fight each other because one of them would have to leave camps and that would mean less money. I'm sure GJ's camp would choose Jones over Rashad though.
Appreciate 0