Thread: sleep paralysis
View Single Post
      11-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #45
TMNT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330ci ZHP

This happened to me for the first (and hopefully the last) time last year.

It was the scariest thing I've EVER experienced and I thought I was going crazy.

I basically was sleeping when I felt what seemed to be little feet walking across my body. While "sleeping" with my eyes still closed I just ignored it and thought I would just roll over.

That's when shit got scary. I COULDN'T ROLL OVER. At that point I figured I was just tired and lazy and didn't put a lot of energy into rolling over. So I decided to do it again and when I couldn't move still that's when I freaked out. I felt like I was being pinned down by something super strong. I felt helpless. I thought I was being kidnapped or attacked by aliens and they had this spell over me which allowed me to be concious yet paralyzed. After what felt like 30 secs I was finally able to open my eyes and get up.

It didn't stop there.

As I looked around my dark room all I saw where ghost monster type people staring at me. I was flippin out!!!!

I started grabbing my pillows and chucking them at the "monsters" while in a complete panic. I then ran straight for the light and when I turned it on...everything stopped.

Literally the scariest thing I've EVER experienced. I couldn't go back to sleep because I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know if I seriously being abducted or what.

After about 30 mins in of complete paranoia I decided to go online and google phrases of what I felt or experienced and learned that what I went through is somewhat common and happens to mostly everyone at least once in their life. Supposedly you'll have it happen once or twice in your lifetime.

Scary shit. Period.
Appreciate 0