View Single Post
      01-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #430
WayneM3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-powerMode View Post
Not to mention the tbe rotrex blower is not self contained and needs an external oil feed (and labor) from the engine.
I can tell you for sure that the oil system is self contained and can go outside and take pictures to prove it. The "traction fluid" (S/C oil) has its own filter and cooler that mounts down low.

I also didn't pay anything for shipping - it was included in the kit price for me. I don't know if this is still the case.

I would be happy to answer any other questions about the kit as someone who has one and installed it myself.

I know everyone wants dynos and the one time I took it to get tested it wouldn't go over 5psi of boost on the dyno even though it did on the way there and on the way home. It turns out that the technician sheared one of the blow-off valve hoses when he removed the spark plug cover to get the tach reading for the testing. We fixed the hose when the car was taken off the dyno and didn't even consider the fact that this was causing the lack of boost until the next day.

Last edited by WayneM3; 01-30-2014 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0