View Single Post
      10-19-2007, 08:17 AM   #21
InJapan
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Cab, imola/imola

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I wonder if you can be a little more specific? Seems a lot of folks have put infant seats in their E92s. See here:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84390
It's getting the infant seat in the car. I use a Combi infant setup. The rear window doesn't go down and the front seat has to be moved ALL the way foward and the seat tilted before you can rotate and squeeze the infant seat aat an angle through the gap between the front seat back and the fixed rear window, hoping that you don't pinch a little hand in the process. All this in fast motion if it is raining.
The guys that put infant seats in the above thread use the passenger side with the passenger seat all the way foward all the time. My wife is not that short and when we take the baby out, we almost always go as a family. And it is much easier if the baby is on my side.... I get the baby, the wife gets the diaper bag.

It can be done. But a 4 door is soooo much easier. Ever since the baby, we drive the wife's car almost all the time. Ready to sell my car as soon as my E90 M3 goes into the build stage.
Appreciate 0