08-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
loflier
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP DCT E92 2005 4Runner

Coding/Tuning By Benvo

Good afternoon,

BLUF. Profesional, attentive, customer oriented service. Highly recommend.

This is a review of Coding/Tuning by Mike Benvo. It occurred awhile (June) back but I just recently returned from RIMPAC so catching up on unfinished business.

First off, Mike tends to be very busy but with persistence I was able to text him and set up an appointment. I live in SD and he's based in LA so we decided to meet at Irvine Spectrum on a Saturday morning. He was very accommodating and saved me a lot of time having him meet me in Irvine. That was MUCH appreciated.

We met up in the parking structure and finalized the coding I wanted. We also went over the details for the tuning. Mike hooked into my car and we went over a quick analysis of the vehicle (seeing as I just bought her, it was good to see Raptor took good care of her).

I then left to him to do his wizardry while I had lunch. The tuning and coding took about 2.5 hours total. Completely professional and TOP NOTCH work. I got the works WRT the coding. Everything works 5.0 as advertised.

As for the tuning, HOLY FUCK. Pardon my language but Mike unleashed the beast. Pardon the cheesy expression. But this is what I think an M should feel like. They are subtle changes but what a HUGE difference they make.

I am going to upgrade my wife's 325 and will be using Mike's Remote coding to do so. HIGHLY recommend.

Last edited by loflier; 08-29-2012 at 06:31 PM..
Appreciate 0